Credit Points Requirements
Students in the Master of Disaster Management (M.DM.) can choose one of two study tracks:
- Regular track with a final project (without a thesis).
- Research track with a thesis - (requires additional academic year).
The amount of credits needed in each track for diploma eligibility varies:
For students in the regular track (without thesis) - 40 Credit Points (CP):
Students are required to be enrolled in:
- 20 CPs of mandatory courses.
- At least 16 CPs of mandatory electives courses.
- 4 CPs of general elective courses/ Internship Program.
For students in the research track (with thesis) - 33 Credit Points (CP):
Students are required to be enrolled in: Out of the 40 CP, 21 CPs are mandatory courses.
- 21 CPs are mandatory courses.
- At least 8 CPs of mandatory electives courses.
- 4 CPs of general elective course / Internship Program.
For More Details
Phone number: +972 (3) 640-8021