Admission Details and Requirements
1. A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized institution. The Bachelor's Degree must be recognized and accepted by the Israeli Ministry of Education.
2. A final grade of 75% or higher according to the Israeli System.
3. Priority will be given to candidates who hold positions in all fields related to Emergency Organizations such as Health, Police, Military, Homeland Security, Defense, Emergency Medical Services, Fire Services, National Emergency management Authority, Municipal Authorities, relevant Emergency Infrastructure, Managers (water resources, electricity company, Public Works Department, etc.), and personnel from other security related systems.
4. The Number of students to be admitted per year will not exceed 25 students, and not be less than 15 students.
5. A final interview will be conducted by the Head of the Program and the Program Coordinator following submission of a completed application. This can either be done in person or via Skype.
Notes: For the academic year of 2015-2016, one cohort of students will be admitted.
All lectures will be held in English; for this reason, a high level of fluency in English is mandatory for acceptance into the program.
Students coming from countries in which the native language is not English are required to take a TOEFL exam and submit the result with the application forms. The minimum required is as follows; Internet based test 83,computer based test 223 and Paper based test is 582 (TAU International ETS code is 7704).