Steps to Apply:
► Pay the Application Fee → $150 (USD)
► Upload the following documents:
- Digital Passport style photo (This photo will be used for your student ID card, and is not used as part of the admissions process).
- Passport scan.
- Transcripts: We require transcripts from all higher education institutions that you have attended. Official stamped and signed university transcript only. (please note that unofficial transcripts will not be evaluated).
- Diploma (Graduation Certificate)
- Personal Statement - Upload a personal statement of 300-500 words (no more than 600 words) describing why your request to pursue a Master degree in disaster management, specifying the academic and/or professional experience; your educational and professional aspirations; your anticipated contribution to the program.
- Health Decalration- A health declaration, to be filled out by the applicant (available in the online application portal).
Complete and submit your materials as soon as possible to ensure full and timely consideration of your application.