Why study Disaster Management at TAU
Here are the Top Ten Reasons to Join Us !
1) Study Emergency and Disaster preparedness in a country renowned for its leadership approaches to disaster management. Israeli trained specialists is emergency and disaster management are pursued by many sectors and held in high regard all over the world.
2) The first and only program of its kind offered in Israel to fast-track you into becoming one of the new generations of leaders who will protect and make our communities more prepared and resilient in these ever-challenging times.
3) Train and engage with topnotch academics, field experts, and policymakers.
4) You can begin work in the field after just 1 year of study instead of the traditional 2 year track. Take advantage of an optional thesis track (additional academic year).
5) Our courses are dynamic, multi- faceted and inter-disciplinary; this means a taste of everything!
6) We accept students from a wide variety of academic backgrounds for this degree!
7) Vocational outcomes are very broad and flexible; graduates work in international aid, security, business continuity, NGOs, hospitals, government, emergency departments, public health education, research and more!
8) Customized electives and Unique internship program to develop your professional networks and future career opportunities with an internship that caters to your career interests.
9) Small cohort size to ensure personalized, quality education.
10) Study at Tel Aviv University, considered a top academic institution across the board. Read some flattering facts here: https://international.tau.ac.il/facts_and_figures