Application for Exemption
A student may apply for an exemption from a course by submitting a written "application for exemption" to the program's' office by email.
Exemptions are approved based on the following criteria:
- Proof of prior completion of the course (official transcript).
- Full syllabus describing the course contents.
- A minimum grade of 80 equivalent to the Israeli system.
- Completion of the course within the past 5 years.
- Exemption in statistics course can be considered only for students who completed statistic course in a Master's degree level or studied their bachelors in statistics
- The course Introduction to Epidemiology and Research Methods cannot be exempted.
The student's request for exemption will be reviewed by the professor and the Academic Coordinator of the Program. Until approval of the exemption, participation in the course is mandatory. The decision made will be final.